Sunday, July 6, 2008

Emma and the plastic bottle

Here is a little 15 second video of Emma with a plastic bottle, tearing around the yard. Notice the brown spots under the swing where she has ripped the grass out by the roots and started digging toward China. I wonder if I could get her to dig where I want to plant a Willow Tree?

Emma has been doing much better on her house training. She has now started going to the back door and barking when she wants out. She gets up between 5:30 and 6:00 AM and is ready to go. I stumble out with her and get her business done and try to coax her back into her crate for a couple more hours of sleep. Today she would have none of it. I finally gave up and stayed up with her. Then she wore herself out and we both went back to sleep, her on the fireplace hearth and me on the couch.

The world is such a wondrous place for her with so many places and things to explorer. I watch her with awe, wondering what is going on in her mind.

No comments: